Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
a nice recipe that my husband ate so fast....:D I like it because it is creamy suitable for muslims can be served with rice, potatoes or with fresh salad
- 1 big chicken breasts or 1 big several smaller chicken breast fillet, diced
- 1 diced medium sized onion
- some garlic (quantity depends on your taste)
- 250 ml double cream or 250 ml single cream or 250 ml sour cream
- 2 diced medium sized fresh tomatoes
- some olive oil or vegetable oil or sesame oil or grapeseed oil, etc
- 1⁄2 tablespoon blend of cumin seeds and coriander
- some salt (quantity depends on taste) or garlic salt (quantity depends on taste) or garlic powder (quantity depends on taste)
- pepper, chilli powder
- Take a saucepan and add the oil, the diced onion and garlic, put the salt or garlic salt in and mix until they become glossy and yellowish.
- Add the chili powder, pepper and tomatoes, mix until they become saucy.
- Add the diced chicken and a little water(100 ml) and cook the chicken until it evaporates.Don't forget to mix from time to time.
- In another sauce pan, mix the cream with the galic salt/garlic and the spice blend until very hot so that the flavours will be released.
- Pour this sauce on the chicken when the water has gone and cook until ready.(to know when the chicken is ready just try a piece:D).
- Cook at a medium heat level.
I have just tried the recipe and it is lovely!!! I have added mushrooms as well.I am going to serve it with rice! I hope my hubby will enjoy it for his tea!!!Thanks Aishah.It is lovely :)