a nice recipe that my husband ate so fast....:D I like it because it is creamy suitable for muslims can be served with rice, potatoes or with fresh salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 big chicken breasts or 1 big several smaller chicken breast fillet, diced
- 1 diced medium sized onion
- some garlic (quantity depends on your taste)
- 250 ml double cream or 250 ml single cream or 250 ml sour cream
- 2 diced medium sized fresh tomatoes
- some olive oil or vegetable oil or sesame oil or grapeseed oil, etc
- 1/2 tablespoon blend of cumin seeds and coriander
- some salt (quantity depends on taste) or garlic salt (quantity depends on taste) or garlic powder (quantity depends on taste)
- pepper, chilli powder
- 1Take a saucepan and add the oil, the diced onion and garlic, put the salt or garlic salt in and mix until they become glossy and yellowish.
- 2Add the chili powder, pepper and tomatoes, mix until they become saucy.
- 3Add the diced chicken and a little water(100 ml) and cook the chicken until it evaporates.Don't forget to mix from time to time.
- 4In another sauce pan, mix the cream with the galic salt/garlic and the spice blend until very hot so that the flavours will be released.
- 5Pour this sauce on the chicken when the water has gone and cook until ready.(to know when the chicken is ready just try a piece:D).
- 6Cook at a medium heat level.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast and White Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.7
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 221.0 mg
- Sodium 102.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 19.4 g