Chicken Breast Ala Escarole
- Mix together crumbs, garlic and Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Pound chicken breast lightly to even out thickness (not too thin).
- Dip chicken in egg, then in flour.
- Saute in 2 T oil in large skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Add half of escarole to skillet, sprinkle with half of bread crumb mixture.
- Add remaining escarole and bread crumbs.
- Pour in broth, then drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Simmer, covered on low about 15 minutes, until escarole is wilted and chicken is done.