- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes or 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on the chicken.
- Then melt butter in a skillet and add chicken and brown on both sides (about 4 minutes).
- Add the grapes and juice and then cover and cook over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- When serving, top the chicken with the grapes and serve the juice over rice.