Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy to make. This is done in about 20 minutes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes or 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on the chicken.
- Then melt butter in a skillet and add chicken and brown on both sides (about 4 minutes).
- Add the grapes and juice and then cover and cook over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- When serving, top the chicken with the grapes and serve the juice over rice.
This IS incredibly easy to make. We loved the sauce, especially over rice. However, if the chicken didn't have enough sauce on the piece, it didn't really have any special flavor.
I am newly married and am also new to cooking. This recipe was easy - and my husband loved it :) The taste - fabulous !
For such a simple recipe it was extreamly good. The sweetness of the grapes with the chicken were wonderful. I did not have any white grape juice so I used white wine Well it is white grape juice in a way. I made the error of not makeing rice it would have been even better with rice. I would have to say this is the first time I have ever had hot grapes.