- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Place the chicken pieces and cornflour in a plastic bag.
- Shake well to coat all pieces.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until almost done.
- In a bowl mix sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook until sauce thickens.
- Eat warm or cold.