Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
All credit to my friend MvP.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Place the chicken pieces and cornflour in a plastic bag.
- Shake well to coat all pieces.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until almost done.
- In a bowl mix sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cook until sauce thickens.
- Eat warm or cold.
WOW! Simple, quick and fab. This is a recipe we'll absoloutely make again and again.
Amazingly simple and tart/tangy, beautifully-colored sauce that's just delicious. I didn't think the sauce was missing a thing. I used Splenda, half the chicken and twice the sauce and served it over brown rice. Can't wait to make it with the addition of chunks of green and red peppers, fresh pineapple and cashews. Perfect.