Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very attractive and colorful salad, originally presented on the local television news by Marge Tuckett, but changed up just a bit by me. This tasty salad requires two hours marinating time.
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta (farfelle)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 bunch Baby Spinach
- 6 ounces honey roasted peanuts
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 ounces craisins
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup green grape, cut in half
- 2⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup canola oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine dressing ingredients; blend or shake well to emulsify, then stir half of the prepared dressing into the cooked bow tie pasta; marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- When ready to serve, add remaining ingredients and as much of the second half of the salad dressing (we used 2/3s of the remaining dressing) as you like; salt and pepper to taste. Toss and enjoy!