Easy to make and delicious. Serve with a salad and rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2Combine chicken, onion, salt, soups and bow tie pasta and mix well.
- 3Put into a 9 X 13 inch casserole.
- 4Combine crackers, 3 tbsps. butter and sour cream and mix well. Spread over chicken mixture. The mixture will be very thick.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: