Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Serve with a salad and rolls.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 12 ounces cooked bow tie pasta
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup or 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter.
- Combine chicken, onion, salt, soups and bow tie pasta and mix well.
- Put into a 9 X 13 inch casserole.
- Combine crackers, 3 tbsps. butter and sour cream and mix well. Spread over chicken mixture. The mixture will be very thick.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.