Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a big favorite of almost everyone I know--very easy to make, even for cooking-challenged college students like me!
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces or 4 chicken breasts, grilled and cut
- 16 ounces of caesar ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil (optional)
- Cook pasta, drain and return to pan.
- Add caesar ranch, parmeasean, garlic and basil.
- Stir in bite-sized pieces of chicken, heat slightly.