This is a lovely casserole that I first saw on Paula Deen's show. It has become of favorite of my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, your choice, divided
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup drained chopped pimiento
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, toss together the noodles, soup, broth, and sherry.
- 3Add the chicken, 2 cups of cheese, almonds, pimento, mushrooms, and salt and pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- 4Transfer the mixture to a greased 13x9x2-inch casserole and top with the remaining cup of cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- 6Note: When I make this I make it without the almonds but I kept them in the recipe as this is how Paula made it on her show.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Boudine Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.5 mg
- Sodium 960.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 33.5 g