1/2 Photos of Chicken Bombay (Oamc)
1 hr 15 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
From Company's Coming make Ahead Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- 2Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375°F
- 4Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for an additional half hour or until chicken is done.
- 5To freeze: after casserole has cooled, label and freeze for up to 4 months.
- 6To serve: thaw overnight and bake until heated through add an additional 30-45 minutes if baking from frozen.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bombay (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.8
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: