From Company's Coming make Ahead Meals.
Make and share this Chicken Bombay (Oamc) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375°F
- Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for an additional half hour or until chicken is done.
- To freeze: after casserole has cooled, label and freeze for up to 4 months.
- To serve: thaw overnight and bake until heated through add an additional 30-45 minutes if baking from frozen.