Recipe by Sharlene~W
WW-friendly adaptation of the delicious recipe posted by *Pamela* (Chicken Bombay (Oamc)). Changed ingredients to reflect lower fat variations like changing chicken pieces to boneless chicken breast and changing/reducing butter to olive oil as well as reducing amount of meat per serving in order to be ww friendly. (5 ww points)
Top Review by cyaos
This was good and I will make it again. I did double the curry spice and am glad I did as it may have been a bit bland for our tastes otherwise. I also used about half the onion powder and then added fresh onions which went lovely with the sauce. In the future I will add fresh garlic as well as I always try to use fresh instead of powders. I served this with recipe #73708 and recipe #196658 and it was a tasty meal. My boyfriend loved this dinner (which I made for Easter Sunday). Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375°F (Cook for less time if you are using chicken breast tenders).
- Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for a few more minutes until chicken is done.
- To freeze: Prepare sauce ingredients in a small zip-top bag. Put chicken breasts in a larger zip-top freezer bag. Put both bags together into another bag with cooking directions inside as well. Label and freeze for up to 4 months. To serve: thaw overnight in refrigerator. Drain chicken and proceed with step 2 above.