1/2 Photos of Chicken Bombay (Lighter)
WW-friendly adaptation of the delicious recipe posted by *Pamela* (Chicken Bombay (Oamc)). Changed ingredients to reflect lower fat variations like changing chicken pieces to boneless chicken breast and changing/reducing butter to olive oil as well as reducing amount of meat per serving in order to be ww friendly. (5 ww points)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan.
- 2Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- 3Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375°F (Cook for less time if you are using chicken breast tenders).
- 5Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for a few more minutes until chicken is done.
- 6To freeze: Prepare sauce ingredients in a small zip-top bag. Put chicken breasts in a larger zip-top freezer bag. Put both bags together into another bag with cooking directions inside as well. Label and freeze for up to 4 months. To serve: thaw overnight in refrigerator. Drain chicken and proceed with step 2 above.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bombay (Lighter)
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: