WW-friendly adaptation of the delicious recipe posted by *Pamela* (Chicken Bombay (Oamc)). Changed ingredients to reflect lower fat variations like changing chicken pieces to boneless chicken breast and changing/reducing butter to olive oil as well as reducing amount of meat per serving in order to be ww friendly. (5 ww points)
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375°F (Cook for less time if you are using chicken breast tenders).
- Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for a few more minutes until chicken is done.
- To freeze: Prepare sauce ingredients in a small zip-top bag. Put chicken breasts in a larger zip-top freezer bag. Put both bags together into another bag with cooking directions inside as well. Label and freeze for up to 4 months. To serve: thaw overnight in refrigerator. Drain chicken and proceed with step 2 above.