- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell condensed cream of celery soup or 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soups, mayonnaise, curry powder and lemon juice in medium bowl.
- Arrange cooked chicken and broccoli evenly in bottom of 2 qt (2 L) shallow baking dish.
- Spoon soup mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake covered, in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven until top is melted and toasty- about 30 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.