Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve in lettuce cups or on sturdy whole wheat bread for a satisfying lunch or dinner.
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grapes, sliced in half
- salt and pepper
- Mix together and serve on lettuce or bread.
Fantastic! I used canned chunk chicken (drained juices) and chose light sour cream and red grapes. All else was exact as recipe states including the blue cheese. The 2 TBS portion of blue cheese was perfect. You don't want it to be too overpowering but just enough to taste. Any more as others mentioned wouldn't have been too much for us. Easy and fast to whip together. This is truly a keeper recipe we will enjoy for years to come. Many thanks for posting!!
I made this for a baby shower and they were fantastic and pretty. I put them on croissants! Thank you.
So good! I used a deli rotisserie chicken which made this super fast.