Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Best Foods Mayonnaise. I like to make it a Chicken BLAT by adding avocado.
Make and share this Chicken BLT Wrapwich recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- mayonnaise (to taste)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken, cut in strips or 1⁄2 lb sliced turkey
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- Squeeze Mayonnaise generously onto tortillas, then layer lettuce, tomato, chicken, and bacon down center or each tortilla.
- To serve, roll and fold the filled tortilla.
A BLT with chicken breast on it, what a great idea! I cooked up a chicken breast with a little black pepper, cayenne and garlic on it and used that, chopped up in the wrap. This made for a delicious and filling lunch today. Thank you cookiedog for another great recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2011.
Delicious wrap! The lettuce wasn't looking so good at the store, so I used spinach. It worked out wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!
What can I say? These are really good! My dh decided he wanted to try a wrap, so we had these. I used packaged slices of real turkey breast (not the pressed stuff) and cooked my bacon semi-crisp (personal preference). Simple & good! Made for I Recommend Tag-Feb'10.