I came up with this for lunch today & it was so delicious I thought I'd share it! I am not a tomato fan, so that's why I said it was optional! I had this with a few baked Cheetos & a salad, but this would probably be great with some soup! This is a very "full" wrap, so please use both hands when eating to avoid a mess :-).
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hidden valley ranch fiesta ranch dressing mix
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cooked & chopped
- 4 ounces chicken, cooked & shredded (leftover works great!)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (can use any kind!)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla, warmed
- Mix first three ingredients together
- Spread half of ranch mix on tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border on edge
- Layer rest of ingredients in this order: lettuce, chicken, bacon, then cheese. Top with rest of ranch mix. Fold sides over.
- If wanting to use a tomato, for a "real" BLT, you can probably add it at the end or put it in after the lettuce!