Recipe by pinkie
This is from www.americanbeauty.com. Haven't tried it yet, but hope to very soon. If you decide to try it, let me know what you think!
Top Review by Myayla99
I used rainbow rotini pasta instead of the cheese tortellini. The only other change I made was to use only ranch dressing and no Italian. I didn't measure it - just added and stirred to taste. I thought it was unbelievably good!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fully cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- lettuce leaf (optional)