Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is from www.americanbeauty.com. Haven't tried it yet, but hope to very soon. If you decide to try it, let me know what you think!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fully cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In large bowl, stir together cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately on lettuce leaves.
I used rainbow rotini pasta instead of the cheese tortellini. The only other change I made was to use only ranch dressing and no Italian. I didn't measure it - just added and stirred to taste. I thought it was unbelievably good!!
I tried this recipe for a party yesterday and everyone really enjoyed it. I did use a 20 ounce package of tortellini and doubled the dressing mixture. Will make again.
Very easy to put together..little bland but it would be easy to add to it. We served on a bed of lettuce. I may try broccoli and carrots added to this - steamed crisp/tender next time. Thanks!