Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a cool and refreshing salad great for lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Chicken BLT Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups bite sized pieces salad greens
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
Barbeque Salad Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare Salad Dressing by mixing all ingredients well.
- Toss salad greens, chicken, bacon and tomatoes.
- Garnish with egg.
- Serve with dressing.