Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living Magazine November 2006
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese (Alouette is my favorite)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 6 breast halves)
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion top
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- assorted mixed greens (optional)
- Microwave cheese in a small bowl on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients, tossing well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on assorted greens if desired.