Recipe by Neta
From Betty Crocker.
Top Review by LainieBug
Putting a dumpling in a bowl and ladling the creamy chicken goodness over the top = yummy comfort food. I have tried other dumpling recipes and always seem to go back to Bisquick. I used leftover roast chicken, and cream of chicken soup instead of cream of chicken/ mushroom. Also lightly sprinkled more black pepper on top. A very quick and easy recipe that I will make again.
- 354.88 ml milk
- 177.44 ml frozen green pea
- 177.44 ml sliced frozen carrots
- 141.74 g chicken, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 304.75 g condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 78.07 ml milk
- 2.46 ml pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1-1/2 cups milk, peas, carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
- Stir Bisquick mix, 1/3 cup milk and black pepper until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley.