From Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1-1/2 cups milk, peas, carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
- 2Stir Bisquick mix, 1/3 cup milk and black pepper until soft dough forms.
- 3Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture.
- 4Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes.
- 5Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Black Pepper Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 474.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and mushroom soup