- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (878.83 g) can black-eyed peas
- 118.29 ml sliced onion (and or garlic)
- all purpose Greek seasoning
- 226.79 g smoked sausage, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with Greek seasoning or salt and pepper. Place in baking dish layered with onions.
- Pour over the undrained blackeye peas and sliced smoked sausage.
- Sprinkle again with Greek seasoning and more onion if desired.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or longer.
- Note: The smoked sausage is optional.