This is a very tasty quick and easy one-dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with Greek seasoning or salt and pepper. Place in baking dish layered with onions.
- 2Pour over the undrained blackeye peas and sliced smoked sausage.
- 3Sprinkle again with Greek seasoning and more onion if desired.
- 4Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or longer.
- 5Note: The smoked sausage is optional.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Black-Eyed Peas Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.4
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 1636.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 51.2 g