Recipe by SJBG
Very tasty, very healthy, and very easy. My husband and I got this recipe from his mother and we tweaked it a little bit.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place diced chicken breasts in a large skillet with olive oil, garlic salt, and chili powder. Cook until just cooked through.
- Add the diced mango and 15 oz (drained) can of black beans.
- Heat through until chicken is completely cooked and mango is tender.
- Spoon over a bed of fresh spinach.