Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I found on the Land O Lakes website, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Sounds amazing!
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 158.51 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sliced green onion
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 439.41 g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 29.58 ml chopped green chilies, drained
- 12 (96 inch) flour tortillas
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F Combine all quesadilla ingredients in large bowl except tortillas and butter.
- Spread about 1/4 cup filling on half of each tortilla; fold in half. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter.
- Place filled tortillas onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with desired toppings.