1 hr 15 mins
Great recipe for OAMC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 354.88 ml shredded mexican cheese
- 36 small corn tortillas or 36 small flour tortillas
- 354.88 ml plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml flour
- 473.18 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 1 diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- cumin (to taste)
- chili powder (to Taste)
- salt & pepper
- 11. Soften the tortillas in your usual way. (Can fry in a little bit of oil).
- 22. Chop the chicken finely.
- 33. Mix chicken, beans, and 1 cup of cheese in a bowl.
- 44. Roll the filling in the softened tortillas and place them in a lightly greased pan.
- 55. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 66. Melt butter in a stock pot.
- 77. Add diced vegetables and saute until tender.
- 88. Sprinkle flour over the butter/veggie mix, whisk together and coke for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 99. Add spices to taste, and cook for another minute or so.
- 1010. Whisk in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 1111. When the sauce is thickened, remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes, then whisk in the sour cream.
- 1212. Taste the sauce and readjust your seasonings, if you need to.
- 1313. Pour the sauce over top, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 1414. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and a little browned on the top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Black Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 572.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 30.5 g