Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great recipe for OAMC.
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 354.88 ml shredded mexican cheese
- 36 small corn tortillas or 36 small flour tortillas
- 354.88 ml plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 44.37 ml butter
- 44.37 ml flour
- 473.18 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 1 diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- cumin (to taste)
- chili powder (to Taste)
- salt & pepper
- 1. Soften the tortillas in your usual way. (Can fry in a little bit of oil).
- 2. Chop the chicken finely.
- 3. Mix chicken, beans, and 1 cup of cheese in a bowl.
- 4. Roll the filling in the softened tortillas and place them in a lightly greased pan.
- 5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6. Melt butter in a stock pot.
- 7. Add diced vegetables and saute until tender.
- 8. Sprinkle flour over the butter/veggie mix, whisk together and coke for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 9. Add spices to taste, and cook for another minute or so.
- 10. Whisk in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 11. When the sauce is thickened, remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes, then whisk in the sour cream.
- 12. Taste the sauce and readjust your seasonings, if you need to.
- 13. Pour the sauce over top, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 14. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and a little browned on the top.