cool Texas salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (cut from about 2 ears)
- 2 lbs grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro stem, washed well and spun dry
- 1/4 cup minced bottled roasted red peppers or 1/4 cup pimiento
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted
chipotle mayonnaise (use 1/2 cup)
- 1In a large bowl toss together black beans, corn, chicken, cilantro, and red pepper. Set aside.
- 2In a small bowl stir together yogurt and chipotle mayonnaise and stir sauce into chicken mixture until well combined. Chill, covered, 1 hour for flavors to develop.
- 3Serve in avocado halves.
- 4Mince chipotle chile to a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of adobo sauce.
- 5In a bowl stir all ingredients together until combined well. Sauce may be made 1 week ahead and chilled, covered.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Black Bean, and Corn Salad With Chipotle Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.0
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.4 mg
- Sodium 506.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 55.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo