Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a very easy dinner and very flavorful.
- 1 cup celery, sliced thin
- 1 cup carrot, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 envelope lipton herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit
- brown chicken in skillet-when chicken is almost done add the vegetables.
- Continue to cook for 7-10 minutes.
- mix soup mix and the milk together then add to chicken and vegetables.
- Cook until it boils.
- transfer chicken and vegetable mixture into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Put biscuits on top of mixture and bake according to biscuit directions.
- Or until biscuits are golden brown, usually 8-12 minutes.
- and then enjoy.