1/2 Photos of Chicken Biscuits
weekend cooker's Note:
Buttermilk Bisciuts topped with chicken and vegetables. A quick making recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven, and bake biscuits according to directions on package.
- 2Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high.
- 3Cook the chicken and garlic for 5 minutes.
- 4Mix in the vegetables, chicken broth, water, pepper, and soup, and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- 5Separate the biscuits in half, and set halves on plates and top with chicken mixture.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 430.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup