Prep 4 mins
Cook 12 mins
Buttermilk Bisciuts topped with chicken and vegetables. A quick making recipe.
- 170.09 g refrigerated biscuit dough
- 255.14 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 283.49 g package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, and drained
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 59.14 ml water
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 304.75 g low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven, and bake biscuits according to directions on package.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high.
- Cook the chicken and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the vegetables, chicken broth, water, pepper, and soup, and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Separate the biscuits in half, and set halves on plates and top with chicken mixture.
Made as directed but had to use just frozen peas seeing how I didn't have a mixed vegetables. A quick way of doing chicken pot pie but easier and quicker. Made for Football Pool 2012.
Oh my this was good. Basic, simple, wholesome and QUICK. What more can I say. My chicken was still a little frosty when I put it in the pan so I didn't need to add any broth or water cause it made alot of juice as I cooked it. I also added a generous sprinkle of MS DASH and it was yummy....
Very good home style comfort food. I used the leftover from a very herb-y roast chicken of the night before. I didn't try to remove any of the herbs and I think that they only helped. In place of the wine and water I used the defatted chicken drippings, The biscuits were home made whole wheat. Just the thing on another Cold rainy (August!!) evening when I had to fire up the furnace. It was enjoyed by everyone.