Recipe by senseicheryl
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream, divided (either Breakstone's or Knudsen)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup baking mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Add chicken, vegetables and cheese; mix.
- Place baking mix in medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup sour cream and milk; stir until stiff dough forms.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Healthy Living Tip: Save 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with reduced fat cream of chicken soup, reduced fat or light sour cream, Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese and fat-free milk.