- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canof refrigerated homestyle biscuits or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup diced chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canhealthy request cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (2 1/2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of an ungreased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve at once.