Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom got this recipe online a few years back and bribed me to make it. (She's a disaster in a kitchen!) We all fell in love with it. Very easy to make comfort food.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, cauliflower & carrot mix, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- In 2qt saucepan, stir together soups, milk, thyme and pepper. Stir in veggies and chicken. Heat over Med. High heat until mixture just begins to boil. Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes longer.
- Pour into ungreased 13X9 in glass baking dish.
- Cut biscuits in quarters and place around outside edges of baking dish (on top of hot mixture) working your way to the center.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and baked through.