Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a new way to serve chicken. It is very easy, very good, and very cheap. It is from a Tucson chef.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chopped chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 lb snow peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons diced prosciutto di Parma
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 lb bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add chicken pieces, snow peas, onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add prosciutto and cook 1 minute more.
- Deglaze pan with butter. Add chicken stock and cream and simmer until bubbly.
- Add the cheese and pour over the cooked pasta. Add black pepper and serve.
This is SO good! I didn't change a thing (which is unusual for me) LOL Thanks for posting Rose.