This recipe uses three kinds of fresh berries and your choice of mixed salad greens, all tossed together with grilled chicken and a special honey mustard dressing.
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packethoney mustard salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans
- In a medium bowl, prepare the dressing according to package directions, using vinegar and oil, and substituting orange juice for the water; set aside.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice into strips.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, salad greens, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peas, and pecans. Pour in the prepared dressing, and toss to coat.