1/1 Photo of Chicken Berry Salad, Another Version
This recipe uses three kinds of fresh berries and your choice of mixed salad greens, all tossed together with grilled chicken and a special honey mustard dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet honey mustard salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1In a medium bowl, prepare the dressing according to package directions, using vinegar and oil, and substituting orange juice for the water; set aside.
- 2Preheat the grill for high heat.
- 3Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice into strips.
- 4In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, salad greens, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peas, and pecans. Pour in the prepared dressing, and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Berry Salad, Another Version
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.1
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salad dressing mix
mixed salad greens