- cooking spray
- 680.38 g chicken breast tenders
- 354.88 ml thinly sliced onions
- 236.59 ml thinly vertically sliced red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g mushrooms, sliced (such as shiitake, cremini, and oyster)
- 44.37 ml marsala wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken breast tenders to pan; sauté 7 minutes or until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add sliced onion and sliced bell pepper to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until onion starts to brown.
- Add olive oil, salt, black pepper, and presliced exotic mushrooms to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and onion starts to caramelize.
- Add Marsala wine and chicken to pan, and cook for 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.