1/1 Photo of Chicken Bell Peppers Onions and Mushrooms With Marsala
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup thinly vertically sliced red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (such as shiitake, cremini, and oyster)
- 3 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 2Add chicken breast tenders to pan; sauté 7 minutes or until the chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan.
- 3Add sliced onion and sliced bell pepper to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until onion starts to brown.
- 4Add olive oil, salt, black pepper, and presliced exotic mushrooms to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and onion starts to caramelize.
- 5Add Marsala wine and chicken to pan, and cook for 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bell Peppers Onions and Mushrooms With Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 497.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 38.9 g