Top Review by Lizzymommy
This was an absolute "party-in-my-mouth" meal! The whole family absolutely could not consume this fast enough, and months later, my husband and I are still raving about it! We used a pre-done spring mix instead of the greens listed, but otherwise, we followed the recipe to the letter. We're even planning on having the salad (without the chicken) for our Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you so much!
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, marinated
- 3 large beets
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 1 head radicchio
- 1 large granny smith apple
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill chicken breast from frozen, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cool and slice each breast into 4 or 5 slices.
- Wash beets and wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil, Bake on cookie sheets at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
- Peel beets, cut julienne.
- Mix vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in olive and walnut oil until blended.
- Arrange endive and radicchio on individual plates, top with chicken slices, apple slices and beet slices.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Drizzle evenly with dressing.