Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy soup great with garlic bread for dunking
- 907.18 g carton chicken stock
- 425.24 g can white beans
- 354.88 ml cooked orzo pasta
- 236.59 ml frozen leaf spinach, cooked
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut in to 1/2 inch
- 29.58 ml pesto sauce
- 425.24 g canfire roasted diced tomatoes
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Rinse beans Combine all ingredients and heat till warm throughout. :).
Delicious! I used all the same ingredients but changed the cooking method slightly. Instead of pre-cooking the pasta, I put the stock (or broth in my case), tomatoes and (homemade) pesto in a pot and brought to a simmer. Added 3/4 c dry pasta and cooked for 5 min, then added 3 cups fresh chopped spinach, beans and chicken (left from a deli roasted chicken). Once everything was heated through, the pasta was perfectly cooked. Added a grind of fresh pepper (no salt needed) and it was excellent. Thanks for sharing!