Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was a Market Day recipe that I found in a church cookbook.
Make and share this Chicken Bavarian recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken in a single layer in an oven-proof pan.
- Combine soup, soy sauce, 2 tbs.
- of almonds, beer, and mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Baste occasionally.
- After 45 minutes, sprinkle with the remaining almonds and bake for the remaining 15 minutes.
- This can be served over rice or noodles.