1/10 Photos of Chicken, Basted Deli Rotisserie Chicken on a Spit?
2 hrs 15 mins
Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
This is better than you can get at any Broasted Grocery Store!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken inside and out!
- 2Put 1/3 spices inside cavity along with the quartered onion and apple.
- 3Also try grapes,oranges,lemons,limes.Any fruit that has plenty of juice.It will baste itself while cooking and turning.
- 4Pat dry and use the other 2/3's outside and rub into the chicken skin!
- 5Tie legs and put skewers where needed to keep firm on rod!
- 6Cook on medium heat for 2 hours, let rest when done for 15 minutes and serve!
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Basted Deli Rotisserie Chicken on a Spit?
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: