1/1 Photo of Chicken, Basil and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
You can substitute chicken stock for white wine in this recipe, if preferred. Use the same amount.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill, steam or microwave chicken breasts until they are tender and cooked through.
- 2Cut into strips.
- 3Heat oil in a large pan, add onion and tomatoes; stir over heat until onion is soft.
- 4Add wine, bring to boil, reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 1 minute
- 5Add tomato paste, sugar and fresh basil; stir until smooth.
- 6Add cream and chicken; stir over low heat until heated though.
- 7Spoon over freshly cooked pasta; garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Basil and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 238.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets