1/1 Photo of Chicken Baseballs
This is a great Weight Watcher recipe. 8 pts. per serving. I sometimes add a little diced bell pepper. You can use leftover taco meat, turkey (with cranberries!), whatever you have on hand. You are going to love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or 2 cups leftover taco meat or 2 cups ground beef or 2 cups turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt the cream cheese, margarine, salt, pepper, milk and onion either in the microwave for 15-20 seconds or in a small saucepan till melted.
- 3Blend by hand.
- 4Pour mixture over chicken and stir.
- 5Divide chicken mixture into 4 sections.
- 6Separate crescent roll dough into four rectangles and seal perforations.
- 7Spoon 1/4 mixture into the center of each.
- 8Pull opposite corners of dough to the center and seal.
- 9Sprinkle each "baseball" with breadcrumbs.
- 10Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Baseballs
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls