1/2 Photos of Chicken Barbecue Quesadillas
These mini quesadillas are best enjoyed while they're still warm. Don't forget a bowl of guacamole and a serving spoon so your guests can dip in style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the chicken, barbecue sauce, and onion together in a small saucepan until warmed through.
- 2Meanwhile, have your kids use 2 1/2- or 3-inch cookie cutters to cut the tortillas into pairs of matching shapes (ideally, you'll end up with 12 to 16 pairs).
- 3Place one of each pair of shapes on your work surface and sprinkle cheese on them.
- 4Add a tablespoon of the chicken mixture and a little more cheese, then top with the matching tortilla shapes.
- 5Right before serving, place the assembled tortillas, a few at a time, on a warmed griddle and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- 6As you cook them, transfer the tortillas to a baking sheet kept in a warm oven until the whole batch is done. Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Barbecue Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 999.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 24.0 g