Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Add any and all of your favorite toppings like red onions or green peppers. As a variation, try grated Fontina cheese and smoked Gouda cheese instead of basic Mozzarella. Goes well with a Potato thin crust or a Basic Garlic thin crust.
- 14.79 ml olive oil (optional)
- 59.14-78.07 ml your favorite barbecue sauce
- 118.29 ml diced cooked chicken
- 236.59-354.88 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml grated Fontina cheese (optional)
- 118.29 ml grated smoked gouda cheese (optional)
- 59.14 ml sliced red onion (sliced or diced)
- 1-1 green bell pepper (sliced or diced)
- oregano, to taste
- basil, to taste
- Lightly spread pizza dough with olive oil if desired.
- Spread just enough sauce to cover pizza dough leaving 1/2 inch border around the rim.
- Layer remaining ingredients.