Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe from the Taste of Home Cooking Show. This one from Campbell's Soup. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks good!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes or 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olive (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dired oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- hot cooked orzo pasta
- Heat olive oil in a 10" skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the garlic, vinegar and water in the skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the soup, tomatoes, olives, and oregano and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the feta cheese. Serve over orzo.
This was excellent! I would definitely make this again. My family liked it alot. I wouldn't change a thing--very tasty!