Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy and unusual hors d' oeuvre or appetizer.
- 141.74 g can chicken
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 1.23 ml poultry seasoning
- 0.59 ml salt
- 118.29 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- Drain chicken; reserve liquid.
- Add water to chicken liquid to make 1/2 cup.
- In saucepan, combine liquid, butter, poultry seasoning and salt.
- Heat to boiling.
- Add flour; cook until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in chicken.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
Very yummy -- I made these last night for a girlfriends' movie night in (Orlando Bloom fest) and they were pronounced delicious by everyone. I used real chicken that I had boiled in the soup for the day before, and just ground it all up in the food processor with some of the broth. For seasoning I used paprika, garlic and some cumin. Very good!