Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy and unusual hors d' oeuvre or appetizer.
Make and share this Chicken Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 ounce) can chicken
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- Drain chicken; reserve liquid.
- Add water to chicken liquid to make 1/2 cup.
- In saucepan, combine liquid, butter, poultry seasoning and salt.
- Heat to boiling.
- Add flour; cook until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in chicken.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
Very yummy -- I made these last night for a girlfriends' movie night in (Orlando Bloom fest) and they were pronounced delicious by everyone. I used real chicken that I had boiled in the soup for the day before, and just ground it all up in the food processor with some of the broth. For seasoning I used paprika, garlic and some cumin. Very good!