Chef #DBLEE's Note:
My family serves with egg noodles with chicken broth and vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs ground chicken
- 2 stalks green onions, finely minced
- 1/2 cup shallot, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dried tangerine peel, soak and finely minced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peel and finely minced
- 1 cup Chinese black mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 cup water chestnut, finely minced
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients and with a small ice scoop and form balls.
- 2Place onto a half sheet pan and refrigerate to set and bag into heavy duty freezer bag and into the freezer.
- 3These chicken balls are great deep fry or steamed.
- 4Make about 50 1 1/2oz balls.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Balls
Serving Size: 1 (2140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried tangerine peel
Chinese black mushrooms
sweet soy sauce