Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family serves with egg noodles with chicken broth and vegetable.
- 3 lbs ground chicken
- 2 stalks green onions, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dried tangerine peel, soak and finely minced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peel and finely minced
- 1 cup Chinese black mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 cup water chestnut, finely minced
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornstarch
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients and with a small ice scoop and form balls.
- Place onto a half sheet pan and refrigerate to set and bag into heavy duty freezer bag and into the freezer.
- These chicken balls are great deep fry or steamed.
- Make about 50 1 1/2oz balls.