Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family serves with egg noodles with chicken broth and vegetable.
Make and share this Chicken Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs ground chicken
- 2 stalks green onions, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dried tangerine peel, soak and finely minced
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peel and finely minced
- 1 cup Chinese black mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 cup water chestnut, finely minced
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cornstarch
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients and with a small ice scoop and form balls.
- Place onto a half sheet pan and refrigerate to set and bag into heavy duty freezer bag and into the freezer.
- These chicken balls are great deep fry or steamed.
- Make about 50 1 1/2oz balls.