Recipe by imatrad
I made this recipe up to try to recreate those delicious chicken bakes that Costo sells!Warm, delicious chunks of chicken, bacon, cheese and chives encased in a pizza dough crust! They're really good, and quick to assemble!
- 2 pillsbury pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh thyme
- 3 ounces Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (light pasteurized cheese, Swiss flavor**)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, crumbles
- 1 egg, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons . water
- schilling Salad Supreme dry seasoning (or paprika and parmesan to sprinkle on top)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (I use a cooked rotisserie chicken)
Directions See How It's Made
- Open pizza dough, and unroll the rolls to be a rectangle, flatten slightly.
- Cut into 8 rectangles each (total of 16).
- Spread 8 of rectangles with about 2tsp of Laughing Cow Spreadable swiss cheese.**.
- Sprinkle fresh snipped thyme and sliced green onion on top of cheese.
- Top each rectangle with chopped, cooked chicken.
- Add a half slice of provolone cheese (about 2Tbls)on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle about 1Tbl of bacon crumbles over the chicken.
- Top each stack with another rectangle of pizza dough, stretched slightly to fit over bundle.
- Press all around edges to seal the bundles.
- Beat the egg in a small dish with 1 Tbls of water to make an egg wash.
- Brush the tops of each chicken bundle with the egg wash and sprinkle with Schilling Salad Supreme seasoning blend.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for 30 minutes.
- **If unable to find Laughing Cow creamy swiss wedges, you can substitute light cream cheese.